Feb 12, 2008

Finally - quickly and a little rushed - but, done...for now

"Midnight Green"
Acrylic on Canvas
All images Copyright 2008


finally finished it. took forever but, with everything going on... oh, and I finished it in about 10 mins. hence the rushed finish. oh well. perhaps someday i'll get to do a few touch ups. it's off my easel and on it's way to the new owner. a precious 5 year old farmer boy named thomas. who, just happens to LOVE john deere. i happened to LOVE painting it for him. SMOOCHES!

5 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

You must be so busy doing all of your wonderful art! By the way your art is beautiful and you are too, I love your curly hair. One of your June mommy friends.

Kari-Anne said...

Hi Malisa
I got your blog in my fav finally . I just love all your pictures and can't wait to see more .
Hope you are having a good week

Lots of love
Kari-Anne

EthansMommy said...

It turned out great! I am sure he is going to love it. Makes me think of my dad's farm. :)

The Rose Queen said...

BTW I think you know that we are doing an ongoing thread on BC for our bloggers. If you'd like to be included in a siggy we are asking that you email Anelys with a picture of you the mom and the names of the los with their birthdate, thanks!!

The Rose Queen said...

Still waiting for more art!